heroesonly.net
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2022, 06:14:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2160 Posts in 308 Topics by 70 Members
Latest Member: abouchard
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  heroesonly.net
|-+  Games
| |-+  Dungeons and Dragons
| | |-+  D&D Delve Night
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: D&D Delve Night  (Read 2820 times)
Drew
Alpha Gamer Geek
Global Moderator

Alpha Gamer Geek

View Profile Email
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »

I wanted to let everyone know that this Thursday begins Wizards of the Coast's new program for D&D 4e, D&D Delve night. Here's a snippet from their website,

D&D Delve Night is a monthly dungeon crawl adventure that is separated into four encounters. Each encounter takes about 1-2 hours to complete. The encounters are meant to be played one per week, or as often as the organizer and DM agree to run them. Each encounter is displayed on a full-color cardstock sheet with all the information needed to DM the session right on the sheet. Players simply show up with characters of the appropriate level (or create them onsite) and jump right into the action!

There is a sign-up sheet for the delve on the cork board in the store. I can take 6 players, and you receive RPGA player points for each delve.

F.A.Q.

Can we use our characters from Living Forgotten Realms?

Yes you can. However, your character must be a 1st level and he/she will not gain any experience points for the delves.

Can you help me create a character?

Absolutely. Send me a note, and we can set up a time to get your character created.

What level of character do we need to bring?

1st level

What resources may we use to create our characters?

You may use any resource that has been released for 4th edition thus far. You may use content from Dungeon and Dragon magazine as long as it is the compiled release. For instance, this month you may not use the barbarian class until it has been finalized at the end of October.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: